It’s Part 1 of our special series with fabulous makeup artist Pooja Gulati of Amber Salon. With a plethora of shoots and one-on-ones, Pooja gives us an exclusive insight on how you can get the perfect eyes for a night out in town. So good bye Plain Jane and hello Kimmy K lashes !
* Apply a primer on the entire eye area.
* Use a white pencil just towards the inner corner of the eye both on the upper-inside lid and lower-inner lid and using a clean q-tip to blend it all in.
* Apply a black kohl pencil on the upper and lower lash line and then smudge it outwards with a smudging brush.
* Now apply a warm brown shadow on the entire eye from the lash line working towards the crease. Blend it in well to soften the edges. Also apply the shadow close to the lower lash line in a soft line.
* Apply black or dark brown kohl on the lower rim of the eye.
* Apply a voluminising mascara on both the upper and lower lash line.
* To amp up the look you can apply fake eyelashes on the top and bottom. Or use an eyelash curler on lashes for added drama.
* Use a clean q-tip to mop up excess powder and neaten all edges.
Voila ! There you have it ! If you try this do send us success images and we’d love to share them on our Facebook page. Tune in next week for more Makeup Tips in this new series )